Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Interests Photos

When preparing a couple blogs recently, I came across some photos that didn't really fit any one blog but I wanted to share with you, just because they are interesting to me. 

Like this photo of my lemon and lime trees in bloom.















Some colorful and beautiful flowers.
































Some of the squirrels.



Some from the Dallas region (Reunion Tower, the new Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, Six Flags Arlington, Downtown, Southern Methodist University - Perkins Campus Chapel and the George W. Bush Library Complex).
















And this one which entices you to eat local cookies.

 
 I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do but please remember that they are not to be re-posted, reprinted, republished, copied or shared without my permission as the photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a delay in comments posting as they are verified before publishing.

Please use follow by email to receive email within 24 hours of a new posting. Subscribe does not seem to work, so again, please follow by email.