Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Super Hero & Wildlife

Perhaps you've already heard that we were recently on retreat in the Texas Hill Country?  Everytime I am in the area, I have a standing date with my nephew, Dakota.  We enjoy shopping for a special toy followed by a meal at Taco Cabana!  This trip, I learned that my sweet date has an alter-ego as a super hero!  Isn't that amazing?















Kelly and Dakota take time to read a favorite - Sammy the Seal!

More photos of my awesome date!



While we were traveling around the backroads, we saw some neat wildlife. 

We saw wild turkey (not the drink but the real deal).




I love sheep because the lambs are so cute and their fiber turns into yarn.














These little fellows took time to pose for my camera!


















This cow cried out for our attention so I just had to take his photo.


These are some random photos of things I liked.  Remember that these photos are for your personal enjoyment and that none of them are to be reposted, printed or published without my permission as the photographer. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a delay in comments posting as they are verified before publishing.

Please use follow by email to receive email within 24 hours of a new posting. Subscribe does not seem to work, so again, please follow by email.