Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dakota!

I am visiting Dakota. He is my date when I am in the Hill Country.  I have invited Dakota to help me with this blog.

Our date - "First we went to Taco Cabana, and the fe-a-ter and the store Walmart. That's the date we had."

When we were at the store, we found a truck for Dakota to play with. Here is a photo of him with his truck.










Dakota is about to start school. He is excited about his new backpack and lunchbox. He says the backpack is heavy because of all his new supplies. He is looking forward to riding the school bus.

Dakota has learned to swim, jump in the water, and to write his name this summer.

Recently Dakota came to visit me at my new home, we rode the ferry and played on the beach.






It is such an amazing thing to be loved so unconditionally by this sweet boy. All I can do is love him right back.


God, our Father, sent His Son as a sacrifice to show His unconditional love for each of us.  There is nothing we have done, or can do, to earn this love. It is GRACE. My only response is to love Him and share this unconditional love with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a delay in comments posting as they are verified before publishing.

Please use follow by email to receive email within 24 hours of a new posting. Subscribe does not seem to work, so again, please follow by email.