Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wildflowers # 3

Well, I hope you aren't tired of Texas wildflower photos because I've got one more!  These photos were taken when my hubby and I took an early April retreat to the Texas Hill Country.  I love that you can find wildflowers most anywhere in this part of Texas.  Along side the road, or smack dab in the middle of a dirt drive.  By a windmill, a small stream, or hugging rocks and cactus. We see them standing with singular strength and clustered in numbers to great to count. God has blessed us with amazing beauty and it is all around us.  We only have to open our eyes to witness to the testimony of His grace.  I hope that you enjoy these photos, but please remember that I share them for your personal enjoyment and that the photos are not to be shared, reproduced or republished without my permission as the photographer. 










1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos!
    Have you ever seen the movie A Trip to Bountiful? If you love theTexas Hill Country, you might enjoy this movie.
    Shy Vi

    ReplyDelete

There will be a delay in comments posting as they are verified before publishing.

Please use follow by email to receive email within 24 hours of a new posting. Subscribe does not seem to work, so again, please follow by email.