Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wildflowers #2


This is part 2 of wildflower photos from my hubby and I's recent trip to the Hill Country of Texas. Texas wildflower's are much more than our beloved blue bonnets. There is the beautiful poppy, paintbrush, black-eyed Susan, Indian blanket, and so many more - the names of which fill many a book.  I know, because I have a couple!  Enjoy the photos, but please remember that they are for your personal enjoyment and not to be copied or shared without my permission as the photographer.

It is a bit unusual to find a field of widely mixed wildflowers, but I was fortunate to find a few!










No comments:

Post a Comment

There will be a delay in comments posting as they are verified before publishing.

Please use follow by email to receive email within 24 hours of a new posting. Subscribe does not seem to work, so again, please follow by email.