Saturday, December 15, 2012

JOY Comes in the Morning

Welcome to my blog. I decided that this is a better way of connecting with friends about my favorite things.

People Will Talk is the name I decided on.  Rather than offering opportunities to promote gossip, I will focus on giving people positive things to share and talk about. It is my hope that you will find this a blog of encouragement - for your family, your crafting, and your faith.

So let's jump right in...

There is no doubt that there is much to discourage us happening within our lives and country but this is a time of anticipation. 


Sunday, we light the candle of JOY on our Advent wreaths. 



What is JOY?  Well, it is more than just a feeling of being happy.  It is an overwhelming sense of hope, peace and love -
I believe brought from a relationship with Christ - and all together combine to fulfill the circle of our Advent celebrations.

I have great faith that we continue to have much in our lives which brings us JOY.  If you are reading this, you woke up this morning - and that's a starting point. Technology, shelter, food, friends, family and opportunities add to our blessings. What brings you JOY?

I find great JOY in seeing God in the world around me.  We just have to seek Him and we certainly will find His touch everywhere. 

  In the midst of seasons of cold and ice,

                                                                              when the rain falls,


 and when we welcome spring blossoms.

In future blogs I will share more of my photography. You will read reviews of my latest crafting projects, experience a taste of what's baking, and become participants in my life and daily activities. 
Welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! My only suggestion is that you include a copyright blurb since you have such lovely photos. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did figure out how to add this information. Your suggestion is appreciated.

      Delete
  2. It will be fun and interesting to see your photos and read your posts.

    ReplyDelete

There will be a delay in comments posting as they are verified before publishing.

Please use follow by email to receive email within 24 hours of a new posting. Subscribe does not seem to work, so again, please follow by email.